To provide student centered, quality care programs during out-of-school hours to prepare college and career ready graduates.
To accomplish this mission, the Fresno Unified School District’s After School Program (ASP) strives to:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for children during non-school hours.
- Provide enriching indoor and outdoor educational experiences.
- Provide homework support (Varies by school site).
- Increase student motivation and connection to school.
- Provide a nutritious snack.
The FUSD After School Program provides structured tutorial and enrichment programs for school-age children. Programs are staffed with qualified after school personnel.
Days of Operation
The FUSD After School Enrichment Program operates SCHOOL DAYS ONLY. The program operates on a daily basis to coincide with the regular school calendar.
The program components are planned to reflect school site activities and align with district goals. Students in the FUSD After School Program participate in a variety of activities such as art, science, math, and reading.
- The After School Program is limited to students in grades TK through sixth grade; seventh and eighth grade students may attend the program at sites where K-8 students are enrolled during the school day.
- All After School Programs are contingent upon minimum enrollment criteria, staff availability, facility availability, and principal support.
After School Program School Sites
- Bullard TALENT K-8 School
- Eaton Elementary
- Figarden Elementary
- Forkner Elementary
- Gibson Elementary
- Malloch Elementary
- Manchester GATE Elementary
- Starr Elementary
*Applications will not be accepted prior to April 25, 2022 at 7:00 A.M.