To provide student centered, quality care programs during out-of-school hours to prepare college and career ready graduates.
To accomplish this mission, the Fresno Unified School District (FUSD) After School Safety & Enrichment for Teens Program (ASSETs) strives to:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment during out-of-school hours
- Provide exposure to a wide variety of enrichment experiences
- Help students develop their unique talents and abilities
- Build character and leadership skills
- Provide a safe environment
- Increase motivation and connection to school
The ASSETs program provides structured tutorial and enrichment programming for high school-age children. The ASSETs program is staffed by qualified after school personnel.
Days of Operation: The FUSD After School Program operated SCHOOL DAYS ONLY. The program operates on a daily basis to coincide with the regular school calendar and operates from the end of the school day until 6:00 pm.
The ASSETs program is a voluntary program and there is no cost to enroll students. The ASSETs program serves students grades 9-12.
The program components include:
- Nutritional Snack
- Homework Support
- Academic Assistance
- Enrichment Activities
- Personal Development
- College and Career Planning
- Wellness and Physical Activity
Schools with ASSETs
|Edison High School||Daniela Fisemail@example.com||(559) 457-2650|
|Fresno High School||Salvador Floresfirstname.lastname@example.org||(559) 457-2780|
|McLane High School||Chia Vangemail@example.com||(559) 248-5100|
|Sunnyside High School||Tasha Hicksfirstname.lastname@example.org||(559) 253-6700|
Roosevelt’s Afterschool program is monitored by the Fresno County Superintendent of Schools